Sweet Cinnamon Chili Carrot Soup
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
Simply Organic Sweet Cinnamon Chili seasoning brings velvety carrot soup to life by adding a zesty zing to every bite. Simple, but full of spicy-sweet flavor, this vegetarian soup is best served warm with a dollop of creamy Greek yogurt.
- 1/2 package Simply Organic Sweet Cinnamon Chili Vegetable Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 leeks, white part only, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can (15-ounce) coconut milk
- Greek yogurt (optional)
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Add sliced carrots and leeks and saute for 5-8 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Add vegetable broth and half the packet of Sweet Cinnamon Chile Crazy Awesome Veggies. Simmer for 20 minutes or until carrots are soft.
3. Stir in canned coconut milk and simmer for another 2 minutes. Use and immersion blender or carefully ladle into a blender and blend until smooth.
4. Top with a dollop of Greek yogurt.