Strawberry Spinach and Avocado Fruit Salad
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
This bright and refreshing strawberry spinach and avocado fruit salad is perfectly complemented by the spicy-sweet flavor of our organic Orange Garlic Vinaigrette and the nutty flavor and satisfying crunch of poppy seeds.
- 1 package Simply Organic Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing Mix
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Poppy Seed
- 2 pints strawberries, cored and cut into quarters
- 6 clementines, peeled and broken into segments
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup water
1. In a large salad bowl add the strawberries, clementines, baby spinach, avocados and slivered almonds. Gently toss.
2. In a medium jar or bowl combine the organic Orange Ginger Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Mix, olive oil, water and poppy seeds. Shake or toss until mixed well.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.