Spring Salad w Citrus ‘n Herb Vinaigrette
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Light and fruity, this vegetarian spring salad tastes as refreshing as it looks. Tossed with mixed greens, fresh fruit, feta cheese and drizzled with a homemade red wine vinegar and Mandarin orange vinaigrette, this citrus and herb seasoned salad keeps taste buds guessing with each lively bite.
- 3 teaspoons juice from canned mandarin oranges
- 4 ounces mixed spring greens
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/8 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Citrus 'n Herb Seasoning
1. Combine all ingredients together in a small bowl.
1. Put mixed spring greens in a bowl. Toss with vinaigrette. Add fruit and gently toss.
2. Put feta and Citrus N Herb Seasoning in a small bowl. Toss until cheese is evenly coated with seasoning. Sprinkle on top of salad.