Spinach and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Hands-on Time: 30 mins
The zip from our zesty dip, combined with the delicious taste of bacon and baby bellas, will have friends and family alike singing your praises. Have a second batch handy; you'll need it!
- 1 package Simply Organic Zesty Spinach Greek Yogurt Dip Mix
- 1 package (16-ounces) baby portabella mushrooms (about 20 baby bellas)
- 4 teaspoons turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled (about 4 slices)
- 1 1/4 cups Greek plain nonfat yogurt
- 4 teaspoons finely shredded 2% milk Colby Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a large glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Remove stems and scrape out gills of mushrooms with a spoon, being careful not to puncture caps of mushrooms.
3. In a large bowl, combine yogurt, bacon, cheese and Dip Mix until evenly mixed. Stuff mushroom caps with yogurt mixture, and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
4. Place mushroom caps in baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes, until the filling is hot and bubbly.