Spicy Baked Fish
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
A well-seasoned fish dish can be hard to execute, but with this recipe, the guesswork is taken out. Simply Organic Spicy Chili Mix adds serious robust spice to your baked fish. Serve with a tossed salad, grilled veggies or eat on the go as a sandwich.
- 1 package Simply Organic Spicy Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound perch
- 1 can (15- or 16-ounces) tomato sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place fillets in a 2-quart casserole dish. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk tomato sauce and Spicy Chili Mix together.
3. Spread over fish until fillets are evenly covered. Cook 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes apart.