Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Makes: 8 servings
You can never go wrong serving a classic spaghetti dish. Simply Organic Roasted Garlic Spaghetti Sauce amps up the robust flavor of this homemade sauce, ensuring each forkful is rich and delicious. Make this spaghetti recipe as traditional or as unique as you like with your choice of meat or other topping. Serve with cheese bread and/or a crisp green salad.
- 1 package Simply Organic Italian Herb Spaghetti Sauce Mix
- 1 can (14.5-ounces) no-salt-added petite diced tomatoes
- 1 pound ground meat
- 2 cans (8-ounces each) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
1. Brown ground meat. Drain and return to heat.
2. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and Simply Organic Spaghetti Sauce Mix. Stir. Simmer until desired temperature is reached.
3. Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Serve sauce over spaghetti.
*Nutrition information calculated using 90% lean ground beef and Simply Organic Tomato Basil Spaghetti Sauce Mix.