- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 13 servings
Tomatoes, corn and black beans are familiar staples in a Southwestern salad. With Simply Organic's Fish Taco Seasoning, your salad transforms into a zesty and tangy bowl of bliss. Serve with tortilla chips or as a side with grilled chops or veggies.
- 1 package Simply Organic Fish Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 ripe, medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (12-ounces) drained corn
- 1 can (15-ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice from 1 lime
1. Place tomatoes in a large bowl. Add corn and black beans.
2. In a small bowl, whisk Fish Taco Mix and olive oil together and pour over vegetables. Squeeze on lime juice.