Southwest Chicken and Rice Soup
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 8 servings
Saddle up for fabulous flavor! This simple, three-step recipe provides homemade chicken and rice soup with Southwestern flair.
- 1 package Simply Organic Southwest Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip Mix
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (14.5-ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 can (4-ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup long grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
Combine all ingredients in large pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.