Sesame Ginger Carrot Chips
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
Elevate sweet carrots with the rich umami flavor of Sesame Ginger Crazy Awesome Veggies. Serve as a tasty side dish or nutritious snack.
- 1 package Simply Organic Sesame Ginger Vegetable Seasoning Mix
- 2 large carrots, scrubbed clean
- 2 teaspoons light olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line two rimmed sheet pans with parchment paper.
2. Use a vegetable peeler and peel two carrots into a large bowl. Toss carrot peels with olive oil and contents of seasoning mix packet.
3. Spread the carrot peels out in a single layer on both pans. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, rotating the pans to ensure even cooking. Watch carefully, the carrots can burn easily.
4. Serve warm straight from the oven.
Yields 2 to 4 servings