Seared Halibut with Lemon Pepper
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 2 servings
Melt-in-your-mouth, buttery pan-seared halibut is finished with organic garlic powder, lemon pepper and fresh-squeezed lemon in this simple recipe.
1. Pat halibut with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
2. Sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic powder over halibut filets, then press the spices onto the fish. Set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter.
4. Place halibut filets in pan. Sear each side for 3 to 4 minutes (uncovered) or until fish is opaque and flaky.
6. Let rest for 2 to 5 minutes. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over fish, and serve.