Savory Grilled Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 2 hours 5 mins
- Makes: 2 to 3 servings
Grilled pork tenderloins are marinated in soy sauce, honey, lemon and Simply Organic Chop Grilling Seasons to make an irresistibly easy evening entrée.
- 3 tablespoons Simply Organic Chop Grilling Seasons 2.0 oz.
- 2 pork tenderloins (typically 1 pound a piece)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Meat thermometer
1. In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, olive oil, honey, lemon juice and seasoning, setting aside 2 tablespoons of marinade to use while grilling.
2. Place the pork tenderloins in a gallon-size bag. Pour the marinade over the meat. Allow the pork to marinate for at least 2 hours.
3. Heat the grill for about 15 minutes before adding the pork tenderloins. Cook the tenderloins for 25 to 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes and brushing with the reserved marinade, until the internal temperature reaches 145 to 150 degrees. Allow the pork to rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
Marinate the pork for up to 12 hours for more flavor.