Savory Grilled Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 2 to 3 servings
Grilled pork tenderloins are marinated in soy sauce, honey, lemon and Simply Organic Chop Grilling Seasons to make an irresistibly easy evening entrée.
- 3 tablespoons Simply Organic Chop Grilling Seasons
- 2 pork tenderloins (typically 1 pound a piece)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Meat thermometer
1. In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, olive oil, honey, lemon juice and seasoning, setting aside 2 tablespoons of marinade to use while grilling.
2. Place the pork tenderloins in a gallon-size bag. Pour the marinade over the meat. Allow the pork to marinate for at least 2 hours.
3. Heat the grill for about 15 minutes before adding the pork tenderloins. Cook the tenderloins for 25 to 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes and brushing with the reserved marinade, until the internal temperature reaches 145 to 150 degrees. Allow the pork to rest for 10 minutes before cutting.