Roasted Red Pepper Zoodles
- Makes: 2 servings
Zucchini noodles and vegetables, topped with an aromatic roasted red pepper sauce, featuring all-purpose, salt-free seasoning.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Simply Organic Spice Right All-Purpose Blend
- Simply Organic Black Pepper Medium Grind
- Frontier Fine Sea Salt
- 1 15-ounce jar roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic, divided
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 1/3 cup vegetable stock
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized and as much moisture removed as possible
- 5 large mushrooms, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
1. In a pan over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sauté 1 tablespoon garlic and shallots for 1 to 2 minutes, until translucent.
2. Add vegetable stock and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Transfer contents from pan into a food processor and add roasted red peppers, 1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning, remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Blend for about 1 minute, until smooth, then set aside.
4. In pan over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sauté remaining 1 tablespoon garlic, mushrooms and red pepper for 3 minutes, stirring continuously. Add spiralized zucchini and remaining 1 tablespoons olive oil and sauté for another 3 o 4 minutes, until zoodles are cooked.
5. Sprinkle remaining all-purpose seasoning, salt and pepper over top and serve with roasted red pepper sauce.