Red Bean and Rice Burritos
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
What could be better than melding the “cool” tastes of New Orleans with the spicy flavors of the Southwest? We couldn’t think of anything either! This fabulous fusion of cuisines creates an unforgettable taste combination.
- 1 package Simply Organic Jambalaya Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (15-ounces) red beans
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 6 tortillas (7-8 inches each)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
1. Combine beans and seasoning in a small saucepan. Place over medium heat until thoroughly warmed, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in rice. Continue to cook over medium heat until entire mixture is heated.
3. Divide mixture evenly among tortillas. Top with cheese. Roll up burrito style.