Purple Potato Salad with Dijon Dill Dressing
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
An eye-catching update to potato salad featuring delectably distinct Dijon dill dressing.
- Frontier Fine Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simply Organic Lemon Pepper
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds small purple potatoes, halved
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 teaspoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced fine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced thin and cut into half-moons
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, season with a heavy pinch of sea salt and add in the purple potato halves. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until fork tender. Pour the potatoes into a colander that is set into a sink to drain and cool.
2. In a large bowl combine the Greek yogurt, vinegar, Dijon, garlic and lemon pepper. Whisk until smooth. Continue whisking while slowly pouring in the olive oil. Add in the chopped fresh dill and stir to combine.
3. Once the potatoes have cooled, toss them with the dressing along with chopped green onions and sliced radishes. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.