Pumpkin Spice Fudge
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 15 servings
Perfect for holiday gift giving, this spiced pumpkin fudge recipe is easy to prepare and packed with the festive flavors of organic ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Ginger Root Ground
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Simply Organic Nutmeg Ground
- 1 pinch Simply Organic Cloves Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Fine Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pound white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
1. Line a 5x9-inch loaf pan with parchment paper so it overhangs the edges; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir pumpkin purée with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
3. Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and fold in pumpkin mixture until just combined. Stir in walnuts.
5. Scrape into prepared pan; smooth top. Chill for 4 hours or until set.
6. Remove fudge from pan by carefully lifting the parchment paper. Cut into 1-inch squares.