Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Maple Cinnamon Glaze
- Total Time: 1 hours 20 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 1 bundt cake servings
Bring three delightfully warm flavors — pumpkin spice, cinnamon and maple — together in this simple bundt cake recipe.
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups cane sugar
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 15-ounce cans pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1. Place oven rack in center of oven and preheat to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar and oil. Beat together with a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment on medium speed for 30 seconds, until fluffy.
3. Add pumpkin puree, beating for 40 seconds. Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until well combined.
4. Grease a bundt pan and sprinkle with extra flour. Pour batter into the bundt cake pan. Bake for 1 hour, until top is firm and golden.
5. While the cake bakes, make the glaze. In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, milk, maple syrup and cinnamon. Whisk until well combined, adding more milk if needed to reach desired consistency.
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then invert the cake on a rack. Allow to cool completely before pouring the glaze evenly over top.