Peppercorn Ranch Cashews
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 8-12 servings
Cashews, well-spiced with peppercorn ranch seasoning. Take these to a party or carry them with you for an on-the-go snack.
- 2 tablespoons Simply Organic Spice Right Peppercorn Ranch
- 6 cups cashews
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss together cashews, olive oil and peppercorn ranch seasoning until the nuts are fully coated.
3. Onto prepared baking sheet, evenly disperse nuts. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack for about 10 minutes. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.