- Total Time: 45 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
So yummy and so easy to prepare, this recipe will become a go-to standard whenever a nutritious side dish is needed.
- 1 package Simply Organic Jambalaya Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 medium-sized potatoes (1 1/2 pounds)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash potatoes. Dice into 1-inch pieces. Place potatoes in bowl. Add olive oil and stir to evenly coat. Add Seasoning. Stir to evenly coat. Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for about 40 minutes, stirring half way through cook time.