- Total Time: 24 hours
- Hands-on Time: 24 hours
- Makes: 10 servings
This tropical island punch is sure to get the summer party started. It's made with mixed fruit, pineapple juice, mulling spice, booze and ginger ale for a bubbly, sweet drink that brings back memories of beach-day R & R. Serve punch over ice and garnish with fruit slices and/or an umbrella for a more island feel.
- 2 packages Simply Organic Mulling Spice 1.2 oz.
- 1 bottle (32-ounces) 100% mixed fruit juice (try a berry or raspberry blend)
- 3 cups (24-ounces) pineapple juice
- 2 cans (12-ounces each) ginger ale
- 1 cup rum or vodka
- 1/8 cup honey or blue agave
- lime and pineapple slices for garnish (1 of each)
1. In a large glass or stainless steel container, combine fruit juice, pineapple juice and Mulling Spice. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Strain spiced juice into clean container or punch bowl. Add ginger ale and rum or vodka. Sweeten to taste with honey or agave.
3. Serve over ice, garnished with fruit slices.
Substitute 1 cup pineapple juice for rum or vodka for a non-alcoholic drink.
For a faster version, heat mixed fruit juice to a boil in large soup pot. Turn off heat, add Mulling Spice (do not grind), let sit 10 minutes. Cool in refrigerator. Strain and add remaining ingredients. Serve over ice.