Grilled Vegetables with Onion Chive Dip
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Hands-on Time: 30 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
Dive into this easy grilled vegetable recipe that highlights seasonal vegetables and delightfully fresh, creamy onion chive dip.
- 1 package Simply Organic Onion & Chive Dip
- Simply Organic Get Crackin'
- Simply Organic Garlic Salt
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped into florets 6 globe onions, peeled
- 1 large bell pepper (red, yellow, orange or green), cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 rainbow carrots, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped, for garnish
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine sour cream and yogurt. Stir until well combined, then fold in the contents of the seasoning packet. Transfer to a serving bowl and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. While dip is chilling, heat grill to medium-high or heat a grill pan on a stovetop over medium-high.
3. Arrange prepared vegetables on grill or pan, lightly brush with 1/3 cup olive oil, pepper and garlic salt. Grill in 2 batches, turning occasionally, for about 7 to 10 minutes per batch, until lightly charred and crisp-tender
4. Top the chilled dip with chives, arrange with vegetables on a serving plate and dive in!