Grilled Tuna Steaks With Lemon Aioli
- Total Time: 1 hours 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 45 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Grilled tuna steaks get an easy summer upgrade with Simply Organic Seafood Grilling Seasons and a simple lemon aioli.
- 2 tablespoons Simply Organic Seafood Grilling Seasons
- 1 pound tuna steak(s)
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup organic mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves (as desired), minced
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 baby bok choy, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, orange juice and seasoning. Pour the marinade over the tuna steaks (in a shallow dish or gallon-size bag). Marinate steaks for 30 minutes.
2. Toss the baby bok choy in the olive oil and salt and pepper.
3. Brush the grill with oil so the tuna doesn’t stick. Heat the grill for 15 minutes before cooking the tuna. Place the steaks on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
4. Before removing the tuna, place the baby bok choy halves on the grill and sear for 3 minutes on each side.
This recipe works well as written for up to 2 1⁄2 pounds of tuna steaks.