Grilled Asparagus Salad
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 3 to 4 servings
It's a cinch to perfectly season the grilled asparagus and mushrooms in this salad that's hearty enough to serve as an easy summertime entrée.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Simply Organic Vegetable Grilling Seasons
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Vegetable Grilling Seasons
- 2 pounds asparagus
- 1 cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 cups mixed greens (such as arugula, baby greens, mesclun, baby spinach)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Feta or goat cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 pinch of salt (optional)
1. Heat the grill.
2. Cut any white ends off the asparagus and discard. Toss the asparagus and mushrooms in a shallow dish with the olive oil and seasoning.
3. Once the grill is hot, place the mushrooms and asparagus on the grill. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, flipping the vegetables once.
4. Remove the vegetables from the heat and allow to cool. Once cool enough to handle, cut the asparagus into one-inch pieces.
5. Assemble the salad in a large bowl greens, cheese, grilled asparagus and mushrooms.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together the salad dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the salad.