Garlic, Rosemary and Orange Bread Dip
- Makes: 10 servings
Quickly whip up an elegant and flavorful appetizer with this bread dip, featuring Simply Organic Garlic Vinaigrette, fresh rosemary and zesty orange.
- 1 package Simply Organic Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing Mix
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 loaf whole wheat bread, sliced
1. In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients (except for the bread) and let dip flavors marinade for up to an hour.
2. Pour dip into a shallow bowl or plate for bread dipping.