Garden Pasta Salad
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 6-8 servings
A classic garden pasta salad recipe made with zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, bell pepper, garbanzo beans and baby arugula, kicked up a notch with peppercorn ranch seasoning.
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic Spice Right Peppercorn Ranch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound pasta
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 14-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained
- 4 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Bring a large pot of cold water to a boil. Season with salt and add pasta. Cook according to package directions, until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
2. To the pasta, add the zucchini, squash, tomatoes, bell pepper, garbanzo beans, arugula, peppercorn ranch, olive oil and red wine vinegar. Toss to fully combine. Sprinkle with parmesan and toss until just combined. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.