Five Spice Sweet Potato Dominoes
- Makes: 4 servings
Organic five spice powder, garlic and thyme dress savory sweet potatoes cut and arranged like dominoes.
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Five Spice Powder
- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut to resemble bricks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Additional Simply Organic Five Spice Powder, salt, black pepper and thyme, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice the potato bricks into 1/8 inch-thick slices, keeping the slices together.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then fan the potato slices onto it. Top each potato stack with a clove of garlic, drizzle generously with oil and season with a sprinkle of five spice powder, salt and black pepper.
4. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until potatoes are brown on the edges and tender in the middle.
5. Garnish with thyme and serve immediately.