Eggnog Sugar Cookies
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 24 servings
Here's a spiced fusion of holiday favorites -- eggnog and sugar cookies.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Baking Soda Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Nutmeg Ground
- 1 cup Frontier Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup eggnog
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together, then add egg, vanilla and eggnog; mix well. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients; mix well to combine.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut with a cookie cutter. Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
4. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes (depending on thickness) or until golden brown. Frost if desired.