Cream Cheese Frosting
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 22 servings
Maple syrup adds sassy sweetness to this tangy, homemade BBQ sauce. Use this sauce as a dip, marinade or topping on your favorite meat.
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons melted butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
1. In a medium mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to blend the cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Slowly add in the powdered sugar. Mix until creamy.
2. Use immediately or cover and refrigerate until use.