Coconut Pumpkin Granola with Cinnamon
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 6 to 8 servings
Coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, candied ginger, apricots, pistachios and oats come together in this scrumptious homemade granola recipe featuring organic cinnamon and cardamom.
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Cardamom
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup candied ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine cinnamon. cardamom and oats. Toss until well combined. Add pumpkin seeds, pistachios, candied ginger, dried apricots and coconut flakes. Drizzle melted coconut and honey over granola and mix well.
3. Spread granola evenly on parchment-lined baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring granola half way through.
5. Let granola cool completely before eating and serve with fresh fruit, yogurt or milk.