Clean and Classic Snack Mix
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 36 servings
Savor the flavors of organic garlic and paprika in a cleaner version of the classic party mix recipe made with coconut oil and less salt than many traditional recipes.
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Paprika
- 4 teaspoons refined coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Frontier Sea Salt
- 9 cups square-shaped cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup bagel chips
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a large, ungreased roasting pan, melt coconut oil in the oven. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
3. Stir in cereal, mixed nuts, pretzels and bagel chips until coated.
4. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Spread in single layer on baking sheets until cooled. Store in an airtight container.