Citrus ‘n Herb Crusted Tilapia
- Makes: 4 servings
Encrusting fish with breadcrumbs is an easy and tasty way to serve your main entrée. In this recipe, flaky and light tilapia gets a makeover with crunchy breadcrumbs and Simply Organic's lively Citrus 'N Herb Seasoning. Pair this crusted fish with a salad or serve on its own.
- 1 pound tilapia
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons water
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- parchment paper
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Citrus 'n Herb Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray.
2. Set up 3 bowls: 1 with flour, 1 with egg mixed with water, and 1 with bread crumbs mixed with Seasoning.
3. Dip tilapia in flour, then egg mixture, then breadcrumb mixture, and place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Spray coated tilapia with cooking spray.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, flipping half way through cook time.