Citrus Fruit Salad with Cardamom
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
This unorthodox citrus fruit salad recipe will be a showstopper at breakfast, brunch or dinner.
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Cardamom
- 1 large pomegranate, seeds removed and rinsed
- 1 large ruby pink grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 blood orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 tangerine, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut, shredded
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
1. Combine pomegranate seeds, fruit and coconut in a medium sized bowl.
2. Whisk together honey, juice and cardamom. Pour over fruit salad so that dressing is evenly distributed. Divide fruit salad between four bowls, topping with mint.
Remove pomegranate seeds from the fruit by submerging the flesh in a bowl of cold water and peeling away the inner membranes. The seeds will sink and the membranes will float.