Cinnamon Sugar Horchata Cocktail
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 1 servings
Originally a Latin American drink, horchata is a cold, coffee-infused cocktail made without dairy. A cinnamon sugar trio blend rims the glass for slight sweetness.
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic Spice Right Cinnamon Sugar Trio
- 4 ounces horchata
- 1 ounce rum
- 2 ounces cold press coffee
- Splash of almond, rice or coconut milk, if desired
1. On a small plate, disperse 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar trio.
2. With a little water, wet the rim of an 8- to 10-ounce tumbler. Dip the rim of the glass in the cinnamon sugar trio and set aside.
3. In a separate, taller glass or a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add horchata, rum and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar trio. Shake or stir ingredients vigorously.
4. Add almond, rice or coconut milk, if desired. Pour slowly into rimmed glass, straining out ice from the shaker glass. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve cold.