Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
A simple overnight oats recipe made with chocolate, bananas and cinnamon, then garnished with fresh raspberries. Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Cinnamon
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds, reserve a pinch for garnish
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
1. In a large mixing bowl, use a fork to completely mash two bananas. Add yogurt, vanilla extract, almond milk and maple syrup. Stir until well combined.
2. Add oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and cocoa powder. Stir until well combined.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or over night.
4. Heat, garnish with raspberries and serve warm.