Cardamom Citrus Fruit Salad
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
This unorthodox citrus fruit salad recipe will be a showstopper at breakfast, brunch or dinner.
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Cardamom
- 1 large pomegranate, seeds removed and rinsed
- 1 large ruby pink grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 blood orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 tangerine, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut, shredded
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
1. Combine pomegranate seeds, fruit and coconut in a medium sized bowl.
2. Whisk together honey, juice and cardamom. Pour over fruit salad so that dressing is evenly distributed. Divide fruit salad between four bowls, topping with mint.