- Total Time: 1 hours 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
This simple, yet irresistibly creamy soup will warm anyone up on a brisk day. Featuring Simply Organic's Alfredo Seasoning Mix and fresh asparagus, this soup can be served with asparagus chunks or pureed for a smoother texture.
- 1 package Simply Organic Alfredo Seasoning Mix 1.48 oz.
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
1. In a medium saucepan whisk milk and Simply Organic Alfredo Sauce Mix together.
2. Add Asparagus and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring often. Allow to cool to room temperature for five minutes.
3. Blend in a food processor or blender on high until smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature.
Serve as an hors d’oeuvre on wheat crackers.
Serve as a vegetable dish with your entrée.
Serve over eggs instead of hollandaise sauce on Eggs Benedict.